Because of my passion to eat, cook & bake (mainly made up of the eating part), i decided to start a food blog after many of friends asked me to do so & much procrastination. Why procrastinate? Obviously, i am not very good with my words and writing so i would like to put a disclaimer on my first post that please pardon all the wrong sentence structure, grammar & vocabulary. Please read my blog if only you can take my horrible english & loves to eat, cook or bake 🙂
Why the popcorn girl? Because i think popcorn is really cute & i love to eat popcorn. I used to only eat caramel coated popcorn until recently when i chanced upon a pack of microwave buttered popcorn, it changed my perception of salted popcorn. I fell in love with them since then, a life-changing moment for me. okay, maybe i exaggerated a little.
Someone told me that i need to write a short introduction (as of the title of the entry) about myself as a start of this blog. This didn’t come to my mind initially because i wanna avoid writing too many words. So i thought of a way to let everyone who is reading to know more about me.
#7randomfacts about me:
1. I was a very fat girl (highest weight ever 68kg) when i was young. So by now, u guys should realize that my eating hobby was cultivated since young. I blamed my overweight to my granny who cooks so well & loves to stuff her cooking into my mouth. Thanks god, i managed to slim down (by lots of exercise & healthy eating) when i was secondary 2.
2. I love fast cars. i love the feeling of my body releasing adrenaline & the excitement when one car overtaking another in the least possible way. Friends that are close enough to me should know that.
3. I love vampires & related stuffs ( like exorcism, demon, ghost, supernatural & werewolves…etc.). I started watching vampires movies since young with my cousins. I think vampires are so cool but vampires slayers are even more cool. I still can’t decide if i want to be a vampire or vampire slayer because i love the speed that a vampire possess. But if vampires are coming to this world at my time, i think i will still choose to be a vampire slayer. Oh yes, i am a big TVD’s fan (pro Stefan Salvatore :p)
4. As much as i love to eat a wide variety of foods & open to new foods, there’s one single food that i detest the most. Almost everyone around me loves it except for ME. You can find it everywhere but more common in Southeast Asia. Make a guess…It’s a kind of vegetable and its white in colour. Got it? It’s bean sprout. The name itself turns me off, full stop.
5. I love dogs. I got a cute little shihtzu named pupu (alright, i suspect it’s a shihtzu mixed maltese). I know u guys must be laughing at my dog’s name but there’s a story behind this name. Too lazy to type it down here, haha! You guys will get to see lots of picture of pupu & sox (my boyfriend’s dog) in this blog.
6. My baptise name is Naomi. Naomi means “Beautiful, pleasant, delightful”. Love this name so much that i want to name my future daughter that. Anyway, i am proud to a happy child of God papa 🙂
7. I love the number 7. I don’t know why but i just love the number 7 a lot & that explains why i choose to state 7 random facts instead of other numbers. In the Bible, the number 7 symbolizes “Fullness, Completion and Perfection”.
oh well, do stay tuned for my up-coming post! I am going to share with u guys my recent bake, nutella fudgy brownie, that everyone is asking me for the recipe. hehe…. till then 🙂
u guys can check out my instagram for quicker updates at “caleen”.